In today’s episode, we continue where we left off in our tour of Disney’s Hollywood studios. We cover Grand Avenue, Commissary Lane, Pixar Place and the Animation courtyard. We also preview Toy Story Land and go through the menu at Woody’s Lunchbox (the new quick service location that is opening soon). If you aren’t familiar with the series…Every Friday we have been taking a walk-through of every land at the Walt Disney World parks and discuss the past and present rides, attractions, shows, shopping and dinning options that are available. Next Friday we will wrap up Hollywood Studios!
In today’s news episode of Traveling With The Mouse we cover the following topics
- The 2nd Trailer for Solo: A Star Wars Story has been released
- Toy Story 4 release date confirmed
- Kristen Bell confirms that she has recorded her part in Frozen 2
- Pandora Utility Suit debuts at Animal Kingdom
- The Grand Floridian cancels 30th anniversary gala
- Marvel has released the first clip from Infinity War
- Crossroads Shopping Center by Disney World to Close
Today’s news topics include:
- First On-Ride Image Revealed of Millennium Falcon Attraction
- Toy Story Mania will not have FP+ available for a Month
- Land Permit filed for Star Wars Hotel
- My Disney Experience app will be able to unlock hotel room door
Plus we give our thoughts to a theory that the Star Wars hotel will be operated like a cruise ship.
Now that we have both seen Star Wars the Last Jedi, It is time for us to give our full review of the movie. Our opinions do differ although we do agree on the major plot points of the film. This is a spoiler discussion so if for some reason you haven’t seen the movie just be aware that we talk about everything. We break down the movie and talk about the good and the bad. Let us know what you think of the last Jedi? Who do you agree with more?
In this week’s news episode we discuss the following:
- Millennium falcon attraction pieces being set into place in Disneyland
- Club 33 doorbell placed at American Adventure in EPCOT
- Wonders of Life pavilion no longer a festival center?
- Rumored changes coming to Disneyland annual passes for next year
- Pinocchio Village Haus to start serving a buffet dinner
- New 350-Room Hotel to be located near the Swan & Dolphin
- Pirates of the Caribbean closes for refurbishment of the auction scene
This week’s news episode covers the following topics:
- Our thoughts on the new Han Solo Star Wars movie trailer
- The opening date fort he Tron roller coaster at Magic Kingdom
- The rumor that the Main Street theater project has been cancelled
- A rundown of the Incredible summer promotion at Walt Disney World
- Dwayne Johnson has a new co-star for his Jungle Cruise Movie
- Construction permits have been filed for the EPCOT hotel project
- The wonders of life pavilion is having some maintenance work done
- Is Star Wars starting to fade at the Box office?
Also be sure to check out our spreadshirt store…there is free shipping on all orders from now until Feb. 11th.
Today is our monthly news round up show. We go over stories from Disneyland, to Walt Disney World. Here are the links to what we discussed for November 2017.
In this episode of Traveling with the mouse, we break from our typical format of focusing on a single subject and we talk about some recent Disney related news items. We give our thoughts on the Star Wars The Last Jedi trailer, Bob Iger once again announcing his retirement date, New interactive character meet and greets that Disneyland has been testing and much more. Let us know what you think of this format. We are considering doing a “News” show once a month.
Links some of the items we discussed:
Welcome to Episode 2 of the Traveling with the Mouse podcast. In this Episode we give our thoughts on the upcoming Star Wars themed hotel. I think we came up with some good suggestions. Let us know what you think. Comment or send us an email email@example.com
Welcome to episode 1 of the Traveling with the Mouse Podcast. In our inaugural episode Jon and I introduce ourselves and give you some background on our Disney travels. Then we dive deep into Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge which is coming soon to Disneyland and Hollywood Studios. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your feedback. You can comment here or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org