Hey guys! We took this week off from the show. We plan on continuing with our normal schedule next week. As always we appreciate you for listening.
Take a listen to this clip from our most recent episode (episode 299) where we talk about our experience riding Test Track during a VIP Tour! We were basically driven directly to the ride and went straight to the front of the line! We also got to see a lot of backstage areas at Epcot.
Here is a video taken a long time ago. 1987 to be exact. I don’t know what kind of camcorder, but let’s just say that it involved putting it on your shoulder and putting full VHS cassettes in the recorder.
This is video footage of the Skyliner that I took back in October of last year. Hope you enjoy. I have one more video almost ready to go and will most likely release very soon. As in today. Enjoy!
This was taken back in October of 2013. I was staying at the Contemporary and was up early that morning and managed to catch them switching some monorail cars from the service track to the resort track.
Episode: 234. Today on the show we discuss the latest news and Jon walks us through his recent trip to Walt Disney World! We also discuss the major day of Parkeology runs on that took place on September 11th. In the news we talk about Disney returning (for a limited time) the Bedtime call from a Disney character. Tomorrowland’s New Sign is being installed. The Muppets may be leaving Liberty square soon. And we are getting our first on ride look at the Disney Skyliner!
Epsidoe: 231 – Today we are breaking down all of the major news that came out the recent D23 expo! We cover the major news from Disney Plus to the new announcement for Disney Parks around the world. We then focus on the many upcoming and ongoing changes to Epcot. We conclude by each giving our top 3 things to come out of this year’s D23! Let us know what you are most excited about.
Episode 203: Today we cover the most recent Disney news.
Here are the top 5 stories:
- New high-speed rail line could connect Walt Disney World and Miami
- Is it possible that Mickey and Minnie’s Runnaway Railway will be delayed until 2020?
- Disney resorts are now charging a fee for in room delivery services
- Tickets are now on sale for this year’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- A lot of new information on changes coming to Epcot came out this week
Also, We cover these stories this week
- Skyliner is now testing with live people on board
- for $200 you can have lunch with Joe Rhode at Animal Kingdom
- New nighttime shows are coming to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom
- Part of Tomorrowland received a new paint job recently
- Spitting Camel outside of Magic Carpets of Aladdin was recently removed
- Guest experience team is now coming to Hollywood Studios
Link: Episode 190 Horizon’s
On this episode of Traveling with The Mouse Jon and I take a trip down memory lane and discuss some of the things from Walt Disney World that either have changed since we were kids or the rare things that haven’t really changed much over the years. We discuss everything from a promotional sign for Tower of Terror to extinct attractions at Epcot. We also talk about our home resort as kids, The Polynesian and how much it has changed as well as the restaurants that we frequented when we were young. We even cover things that we wished we had known more about back in the day like Beastly Kingdom plans at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. We hope you enjoy this somewhat open discussion/walk down memory lane.