Today we continue our series of walking through each land of the Disney Parks. This episode we tackle future world west at Epcot. This includes the Seas, Land, and Imagination Pavilions. We also cover all of the dining and character meeting locations on this side of the park. Next week we will start our journey around world showcase but which side will we start on? Find out next week!
Today’s news topics include:
- Disney is now charging guests for overnight parking at their resort hotels
- The Orange Swirl is back by popular demand
- The wonders of life pavilion continues to get more refurbishments
- New areal views show construction progress of Tron coaster
- Disneyland has new Pixar packages
These days everyone loves a good internet challenge. Disney challenges are no exception. In this episode Jon and I discuss some of the more popular fan made Disney challenges. One of the most known challenges is the all four Walt Disney World Parks in one day challenge but we didn’t think that one was hard enough so we came up with ways to spice it up a little. We also talk about some food and beverage challenges as well as some other ride and character challenges. What are some of your favorite Disney challenges?
We are continuing our series where we walk through the different lands of the Disney Parks. Today we are starting our journey through Epcot by going through each attraction in the east side of future world. The attractions on the east side include Test Track, Mission Space, and the other attractions that are closed in this area. We go through the history of each attraction and wrap up by giving our thoughts on the shopping and dinning options in this area of the park. Join us next week as we go through the west side of Future world.
Today’s news stories include:
- Disney may build on the old River Country site
- Tron coaster construction is now visible from inside the Magic Kingdom
- Dates confirmed for 2018 Food & Wine Festival
- Citrus swirl at Magic Kingdom has been replaced
- Animal Kingdom Cast members will receive new uniforms
- Disneyland’s Pirates of the Caribbean will go down for rehab in late April
- New menu items for Magic Kingdom quick service restaurants
Today Jon and I go through each of the International Disney Parks and talk about the attractions that we would most like to experience from those parks. We start with Disneyland Paris and go through both of the parks there as we decide which attractions that we would most like to experience. Next we talk about Shanghai Disneyland, the newest Disney Park. We then go through the attractions at Hong Kong Disneyland before finishing up with Tokyo Disneyland. At the end of the episode we decide which order we would most like to visit these international Disney Parks.
Today we wrap up the Magic Kingdom by going through Main Street U.S.A. We go into all of the different place to eat and shop as well as the different entertainment options available. We give some interesting facts about the Main Street in Magic Kingdom and also talk about some of the things that are no longer there. What are your favorite things about Main Street?
Today’s news episode includes the following topics:
- Coco wins big at the Oscars
- The first teaser for Mary Poppins Returns is released
- Disneyland Paris is getting a major expansion
- McDonald’s and Disney are teaming up for new Happy Meal toys
- Is illuminations going to be replaced soon?
- Mickey’s 90th birthday celebrations announced
- Disney After Hours events for February and March sold out
In this episode go through my most recent trip to Walt Disney World. I talk about my experience staying at the Contemporary and go over some of the changes that I noticed with the monorails. I also give my thoughts on the festival of the arts at EPCOT and how it compares to the other festivals. I wrap up by going through how I dealt with the crowds on a very busy day at Magic Kingdom.
Today we continue our series where we go through the different lands of the Disney Parks. This episode is a walk-through of Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom. We give our thoughts, opinions, and history of the attractions in Tomorrowland. We also cover the shopping and dinning options that are available. Let us know what you think about Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom.
In this week’s news episode we discuss the following:
- Millennium falcon attraction pieces being set into place in Disneyland
- Club 33 doorbell placed at American Adventure in EPCOT
- Wonders of Life pavilion no longer a festival center?
- Rumored changes coming to Disneyland annual passes for next year
- Pinocchio Village Haus to start serving a buffet dinner
- New 350-Room Hotel to be located near the Swan & Dolphin
- Pirates of the Caribbean closes for refurbishment of the auction scene
I talk about my experience attending the Disney After Hours event on February 15th. I walk through what I experienced and give some tips one what you can do to maximize your time if you are planning to go to this event in the future. I also give my opinion on if this event is worth the price tag. ($120 per person or $89 per person for AP holders or DVC Members) If you are interested in going to this event in 2018 there’s only two left. (March 1st and March 8th) Disney may or may not bring this event back next year. What are your thoughts about this event?
In this part 2 episode of our Fantasyland walk-through we discuss the recent Fantasyland expansion at the Magic Kingdom. We talk about the most popular ride and restaurant in the park and our favorite snack at the Magic Kingdom. We discuss all of the attractions in the enchanted Forrest section of the park and end with the storybook circus section of the park. Next week we will discuss Tomorrowland!
Today’s Disney news topics include:
- Toy story land’s opening date
- Minnie Van service price increase
- Black Panther has major box office success
- New concept art for Disneyland’s new hotel
- Talking Mickey at the Magic Kingdom may have an official closing date
Today we are talking in depth about Disney’s Contemporary Resort. We talk about our experiences at this resort and the advantages that this resort has in terms of location. We discuss the uniqueness of the Hotel’s design and give an overview of the amenities. This resort has a lot of history from the way the hotel was built to the political history that happened there. Let us know your thoughts of this unique Disney resort.
Links to the Videos mentioned in the episode:
In this episode we start our trip through the history of Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom. This land has changed a lot since 1971 so it is going to take us 2 episodes to go through it all. We start were we left off by going from the Liberty square side and working our way past Cinderella Castle. We talk about the current attractions and the past attractions that have been in each location of Fantasyland. Next week we go into the Fantasyland expansion and give our thoughts on what is called “New Fantasyland…”
Today’s news topics are:
- Ticket price increase at Walt Disney World
- Hollywood Studios name will remain for the “Foreseeable Future”
- New concept art for Toy Story land
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway will open in 2019
- Discounts for Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World
- New details for Star Wars hotel
Today we give you our top 5 hidden details at Walt Disney World. Disney is known for paying close attention to detail in the parks and resorts. Some of these details are not as noticeable as others. We are listing our current top 5 favorite details that most people don’t notice. Are there any in our list that you weren’t aware of?
This episode is our walk through of Liberty Square. We discuss the area, attractions, dinning, and shops in detail.
This week’s news episode covers the following topics:
- Our thoughts on the new Han Solo Star Wars movie trailer
- The opening date fort he Tron roller coaster at Magic Kingdom
- The rumor that the Main Street theater project has been cancelled
- A rundown of the Incredible summer promotion at Walt Disney World
- Dwayne Johnson has a new co-star for his Jungle Cruise Movie
- Construction permits have been filed for the EPCOT hotel project
- The wonders of life pavilion is having some maintenance work done
- Is Star Wars starting to fade at the Box office?
Also be sure to check out our spreadshirt store…there is free shipping on all orders from now until Feb. 11th.