This episode details my recent Walt Disney World trip to catch the end of Food & Wine Festival as well as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party for this year. This also marks my first stay and a Disney Value resort. I stayed in the Little Mermaid section of Disney’s Art of Animation. Overall I had a good experience but I look forward to checking out other Value resorts that have the newly refurbished rooms! I give my opinion on this year’s Christmas Party and list my favorite treat locations. I also have 2 new restaurant recommendations…I had exceptional meals at Enzo’s Hideaway at Disney Springs and Sebastian’s Bistro at Caribbean Beach resort. I will go out of my way to eat at these locations again!
Here are the news topics discussed today…
- Additional cast members have been stationed at resorts in order to better collect parking fees
- The main entrance to Hollywood Studios is moving to Osceola Parkway
- Johnny Depp will no longer be part of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise
- New Pins/Merchandise release for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Star Wars Path of the Jedi is now on seasonal status at Hollywood Studios
- Minnie Van services now offered to Port Canaveral
- Tony’s Town Square has an expensive add-on for the Christmas Party
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is coming to Disneyland?
Jon is back from his Walt Disney World/Disney Cruise vacation. Today we talk through the first few days of his trip which started with a day at the Magic Kingdom including the Christmas Party. The second day Jon walks through the first day of the cruise. Look for Part 2 coming up in the next episode.
Jon and I prepare you for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party. We talk about our experiences from our times going to the party. We list out our favorite things about it and give our advice on how to maximize your time. Are you planning to go this year? Let us know.
Link to the Video Mentioned in the Episode: From Disney’s Sing Along Songs – Very Merry Christmas Songs