Episode: 284 The 2020 Christmas (party) at Disney World has been cancelled. We talk about all of the recently announced changes to the holidays at Walt Disney World this year. Which includes no Christmas parties, no candlelight processional, no gingerbread houses, and no lights on Cinderella Castle. People have gone crazy for the new Madame Leota sipper cup, Daisy Ridley spills the beans on Rey’s lineage in Star Wars, which also causes outrage. There’s a new documentary coming out called The Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Also, Jason got to see the new live action Mulan on Disney+. He gives us his review. Speaking of Disney+ reviews. We are starting a new segment where we watch something on Disney+ that has fallen through the cracks or is something older that some people may not have seen yet and we are going to give our review on it. We are coming up on the 1 year anniversary of Jason’s epic challenge completion and to celebrate on September 20th we will have a special review of that run on Twitter. Be sure to follow us if you aren’t already @twtmpodcast
Episode 217: Galaxy’s Edge is now open at Disneyland! We give our thoughts on what the new land has to offer and what we are looking forward to experiencing ourselves. We do talk about some other Disney news as well like the new fireworks show coming for the Christmas party, a new Toy Story meet and greet, more Epcot rumors and construction updates!
Episode 203: Today we cover the most recent Disney news.
Here are the top 5 stories:
- New high-speed rail line could connect Walt Disney World and Miami
- Is it possible that Mickey and Minnie’s Runnaway Railway will be delayed until 2020?
- Disney resorts are now charging a fee for in room delivery services
- Tickets are now on sale for this year’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- A lot of new information on changes coming to Epcot came out this week
Also, We cover these stories this week
- Skyliner is now testing with live people on board
- for $200 you can have lunch with Joe Rhode at Animal Kingdom
- New nighttime shows are coming to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom
- Part of Tomorrowland received a new paint job recently
- Spitting Camel outside of Magic Carpets of Aladdin was recently removed
- Guest experience team is now coming to Hollywood Studios
Link: Episode 190 Horizon’s
In this special Christmas episode of Traveling with The Mouse we are discussing our favorite Disney Christmas experiences (past and present). We look back on our first experiences with Christmas at Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line and Disneyland in California. We also discuss the experiences that are no longer available as well as things that we want to do in the future. We cover all of the various Christmas activities that you can enjoy at Walt Disney World including the resorts! Lastly, we talk about what we would do if we spent Christmas Day at Walt Disney World. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
This episode details my recent Walt Disney World trip to catch the end of Food & Wine Festival as well as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party for this year. This also marks my first stay and a Disney Value resort. I stayed in the Little Mermaid section of Disney’s Art of Animation. Overall I had a good experience but I look forward to checking out other Value resorts that have the newly refurbished rooms! I give my opinion on this year’s Christmas Party and list my favorite treat locations. I also have 2 new restaurant recommendations…I had exceptional meals at Enzo’s Hideaway at Disney Springs and Sebastian’s Bistro at Caribbean Beach resort. I will go out of my way to eat at these locations again!
Here are the news topics discussed today…
- Additional cast members have been stationed at resorts in order to better collect parking fees
- The main entrance to Hollywood Studios is moving to Osceola Parkway
- Johnny Depp will no longer be part of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise
- New Pins/Merchandise release for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Star Wars Path of the Jedi is now on seasonal status at Hollywood Studios
- Minnie Van services now offered to Port Canaveral
- Tony’s Town Square has an expensive add-on for the Christmas Party
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is coming to Disneyland?
Jon is back from his Walt Disney World/Disney Cruise vacation. Today we talk through the first few days of his trip which started with a day at the Magic Kingdom including the Christmas Party. The second day Jon walks through the first day of the cruise. Look for Part 2 coming up in the next episode.
Jon and I prepare you for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party. We talk about our experiences from our times going to the party. We list out our favorite things about it and give our advice on how to maximize your time. Are you planning to go this year? Let us know.
Link to the Video Mentioned in the Episode: From Disney’s Sing Along Songs – Very Merry Christmas Songs