Today on the show we decide to have a little fun and randomly select an attraction and one of us has to only speak positively about it and the other can only talk negatively about it. Since Jon is the host for this episode he decided that the host should be the one to list the pros or just give the positives of the attraction so that means that I must list the cons for each attraction. We used the same random number generator to select the attractions for us on the spot without us knowing ahead of time. Let us know who you think made the best argument for each attraction! Next time we will add in other things like shopping and dinning locations.
What would you do on a Walt Disney World vacation if money was not a consideration? I’m sure that we’ve all pondered this question. Today Jon and I give our itineraries for our no limits Disney vacation. The only parameters that we placed on this scenario was that it could only be at Walt Disney World and an 8 day 7 night vacation. We go through each day of our no limits vacation and tell you exactly what we would splurge on. What would you do on your no limits vacation Disney vacation?
Today’s news topics include:
- Avenger’s Infinity War reaches 1 Billion faster than any movie in history
- First look at Alien Swirling Saucers
- Animatronic Wheezy is added to the end of Slinky Dog Dash
- Disney previews some Toy Story Land Merchandise
- Mobile Ordering is coming to Disneyland
- Limited Edition Toy Story Land Magic Bands released
- Paradise Pier hotel’s Pixar overlay has started
- Disney Confirm’s Night of Joy will not return in the Future
- Guardian’s of the Galaxy construction update ad EPCOT
- Construction begins in the old WDW STOLport site (mentioned video)
- New Lost and Found Process coming to Walt Disney World
- New Character coming to Disney Junior Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine
- Disney World is going to offer fast pass packages for one day tickets
- John Boyega gives a hint at the timeline of Star Wars Episode 9
- Slinky Dog Dash Fast Passes are going fast at the 60 day mark
May the force be with you in this special Star Wars edition of Traveling With The Mouse! Since today is May the 4th aka Star Wars day we decided to spend this episode talking about the live action Star Wars films and ranking them from 1-9. We may need to revisit this once Solo comes out in a few weeks. See if you agree with our choices as the best and worst Star Wars films!
These days everyone loves a good internet challenge. Disney challenges are no exception. In this episode Jon and I discuss some of the more popular fan made Disney challenges. One of the most known challenges is the all four Walt Disney World Parks in one day challenge but we didn’t think that one was hard enough so we came up with ways to spice it up a little. We also talk about some food and beverage challenges as well as some other ride and character challenges. What are some of your favorite Disney challenges?
We all know that Disney is a lot of fun for kids but can it be just as much fun for the parents? In today’s episode, Jon and I have an interesting discussion about this topic. We recall what it was like for us going to Disney as kids and how it has evolved now that we are parents. We give our top 3 things that we think Parents and Adults can do to have fun at Disney. Join in on the discussion and tell us what you do to have fun at Disney as an adult.