Episode 382: This week’s episode got cut short by some technical issues. We did manage to discuss some news and two of us have trips coming up soon. Jason is in Walt Disney world this weekend to see Fantasmic and I will be there soon as well. We discuss some of the latest holiday happenings around Walt Disney World. Bob is at it again and we discuss the Q4 earnings call. We got some new details on the Disneyland treehouse redesign. It is going to be kind of back to the original Swiss Family Robinson but not quite. We have a date for when Guardians will add the holiday track to cosmic rewind. A rare hurricane in November impacted the Disney World resort this week. We also experienced some technical difficulties that cut this episode short.
Episode 376: We discuss the impact of Hurricane Ian on Walt Disney World and the surrounding area. Figment is possibly getting his own movie but no word on making his ride any better? Epcot turned 40 this weekend and Jason is getting ready to head back down there this week. The candlelight processional has its full lineup of celebrity narrators. We go through the list and discuss our favorites for this year. It’s hard to believe that it is already that time of year. Also, the after hours events are coming back in 2023. Is it still worth it? We discuss, you decide.
Episode 232: Today we cover the most recent Disney News and discuss the recent deluge of parkeology completions since the opening of Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World. Hurricane Dorian has been lurking off the coast of Florida for several days and it cancelled a challenge run of our own. In other news we talk about star wars sporks, shade (finally) being thrown over Slinky Dog Dash queue and the TSA reversing their decision on coke bottles. We wrap up by discussing some of the recent challenge completions over the past week.
Today’s news topics are:
- Peter Pan’s Flight will close in January for a month long refurbishment
- More details about the Millennium Falcon attraction released
- First look at Jon Favreau’s new Star Wars live action series
- 2 Month refurbishment of Tom Sawyer Island will begin soon
- Construction photos leaked from former Great Movie Ride
- Anaheim Living Wage Measure Would Not Apply to Disneyland
- Constructions walls come down at Caribbean Beach Resort
- Sebastian’s Bistro menu is now available
- Jack Sparrow meet and greet is now daily at Magic Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom has limited time photo pass magic shots
Today’s News Topics!
- Will the Disney Skyliner not have air conditioning?
- 2 Disney Golf courses have added a Mickey shaped bunker
- Several Longtime “citizen’s of Hollywood” are being let go at Hollywood Studios
- The Star Wars stage show at Hollywood Studios will be closed for 5 weeks
- Complimentary zip-lock bags for your electronics coming soon to splash mountain
- Price change for Minnie Vans Confirmed
- Is a Marry Poppins spinner ride coming to Epcot?
- Move it, Shake it, Dance it, Play it street party is ending at Magic Kingdom
- Hong Kong Disneyland re-opened after being closed for a Typhoon
- Illuminations will be replaced at Epcot next summer
Video Link: Disneyland 1956
In today’s episode we discuss the many different types of weather that you will encounter during a Walt Disney World Vacation. We go through some of our weather related stories from our past experiences. We’ve dealt with fast developing thunderstorms, heavy rain, hot weather, cold weather, tropical storms, and even a tornado warning. We also give some of our tips one where to go or what do if you run into unexpected bad weather in each of the 4 theme parks…