In Today’s episode Jon and I preview the 2018 Food and Wine festival! This year the festival is 75 days starting at the end of August and ending in mid-November. We give a general overview of the festival and share some of our tips and experiences from our times visiting during Food and Wine. We share what we currently know about the new things coming to this year’s festival! Be on the lookout for future episodes on Food and Wine once we know more details.
In today’s episode we discuss the many different types of weather that you will encounter during a Walt Disney World Vacation. We go through some of our weather related stories from our past experiences. We’ve dealt with fast developing thunderstorms, heavy rain, hot weather, cold weather, tropical storms, and even a tornado warning. We also give some of our tips one where to go or what do if you run into unexpected bad weather in each of the 4 theme parks…
Today’s news topics include:
- New Construction projects for Magic Kingdom Area and EPCOT area
- Maleficent Dragon Catches fire during the Festival of Fantasy parade
- Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge is toning down their shenanigans
- Talking Mickey at Town Square Theater is now silent
- Toy Story Midway Mania will close for a week in June
- New Signature restaurant coming to the Japan pavilion
- New dates added for the Disney After Hours event at Magic Kingdom (See my Review here)
- Tony’s Town Square restaurant has some new menu items.
- Sifi Dine-in Theater also as new menu items
- Coronado Springs construction update
These Stories and More!
Today’s news topics include:
- New Monorail Trains coming to Walt Disney World (Rumor)
- Fast Pass Plus selections are now available for Toy Story Land
- Minnie Vans are now permanent at Walt Disney World
- Epcot France pavilion construction update
- Tokyo Disneyland will have an expansion but no 3rd gate
- Guests are no longer able to transfer Fast Passes
Today on the show we wrap up the world showcase at EPCOT. We start with the American Adventure and walk all the way through Canada. We discuss all of the attractions, shows, entertainment, and dinning options available at each pavilion. This episode includes: The American Adventure, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom, and Canada. For the rest of world showcase go back and listen to part 1 of the world showcase (Episode 84)
Today on the show, I go over the highlights of my 9 day March trip to Walt Disney World. I talk about staying at an off property hotel…(Hilton Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs). I got to explore Disney Springs while I was there so I give my thoughts on the dinning and shopping options that are available. I then stayed for a few days at the Dolphin hotel where I had a different experience than I did the last time I stayed there. I also, tried the Minnie van service so I give a short review on that. I give an overview of the Flower & Garden festival and I finally got to experience Flight of Passage at Pandora!
Today we continue our series where we go through the different lands of the Disney parks and discuss the attractions and dinning options that are available. We begin our walk through world showcase at Epcot by starting with the Mexico side. We discuss the attractions, restaurants, and shops in the Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, and Italy pavilions. Let us know what your favorite things are about these pavilions.
Today we continue our series of walking through each land of the Disney Parks. This episode we tackle future world west at Epcot. This includes the Seas, Land, and Imagination Pavilions. We also cover all of the dining and character meeting locations on this side of the park. Next week we will start our journey around world showcase but which side will we start on? Find out next week!
We are continuing our series where we walk through the different lands of the Disney Parks. Today we are starting our journey through Epcot by going through each attraction in the east side of future world. The attractions on the east side include Test Track, Mission Space, and the other attractions that are closed in this area. We go through the history of each attraction and wrap up by giving our thoughts on the shopping and dinning options in this area of the park. Join us next week as we go through the west side of Future world.
In this episode go through my most recent trip to Walt Disney World. I talk about my experience staying at the Contemporary and go over some of the changes that I noticed with the monorails. I also give my thoughts on the festival of the arts at EPCOT and how it compares to the other festivals. I wrap up by going through how I dealt with the crowds on a very busy day at Magic Kingdom.
In this week’s news episode we discuss the following:
- Millennium falcon attraction pieces being set into place in Disneyland
- Club 33 doorbell placed at American Adventure in EPCOT
- Wonders of Life pavilion no longer a festival center?
- Rumored changes coming to Disneyland annual passes for next year
- Pinocchio Village Haus to start serving a buffet dinner
- New 350-Room Hotel to be located near the Swan & Dolphin
- Pirates of the Caribbean closes for refurbishment of the auction scene
This week’s news episode covers the following topics:
- Our thoughts on the new Han Solo Star Wars movie trailer
- The opening date fort he Tron roller coaster at Magic Kingdom
- The rumor that the Main Street theater project has been cancelled
- A rundown of the Incredible summer promotion at Walt Disney World
- Dwayne Johnson has a new co-star for his Jungle Cruise Movie
- Construction permits have been filed for the EPCOT hotel project
- The wonders of life pavilion is having some maintenance work done
- Is Star Wars starting to fade at the Box office?
Also be sure to check out our spreadshirt store…there is free shipping on all orders from now until Feb. 11th.
This episode is all about classic EPCOT attractions. These are the original attractions to the park as well as ones that opened within the park’s first few years. Many of these attractions are no longer open or have been completely changed. We go through each of them and give our picks for top 5 classic EPCOT attractions. Which ones do you think will be in our top 5?
We finish out the year having a discussion about the Fast Pass Plus system at Walt Disney World. We give our overall thoughts about it and go through each park and talk about which selections we would make when the most sought after Fast Passes are not available.
Today we discuss some of the other potential locations that the Walt Disney World property could have been located. We even discuss some of the early projects that could have influenced the purchase of land for “project future” had they materialized. They locations are spread across the country and any one of them could have changed the course of events the lead to the Walt Disney company purchasing land in central Florida. The book that we referenced for the episode is titled: Project Future. You can get it Here
Today we talk about some of the rumors that have been floating around about possible new attractions coming to the world showcase. We talk about the rumored Coco makeover of the Mexico Pavilion and the rumors of a new attraction coming to the U.K. pavilion. We also talk about past attractions that never came to fruition and even make up our own rumors about what attractions should go into other world showcase pavilions.
Today we narrow down the top 10 attractions at Walt Disney World that are not at Disneyland. We took rides from all four Disney World parks and narrowed them down to our top 10. We found it very difficult to pick a number 1 attraction from this list. We could have easily made a case for all 10 of them! What is your favorite attraction at WDW that is not at DL? Let us know.
Changes are coming to Epcot. In this episode we talk about the updates that were announced at D23 for Epcot. We also give our thoughts on the new green mission at the recently re-opened Mission Space attraction.
Link to the Ratatouille Attraction at Disneyland Paris