Episode 268: Disney Springs is now open! We discuss this and the recent promotion of Josh D’Amaro to Chairman of Parks & Resorts! We will miss him as president of Walt Disney World but as Chairman of Parks and Resorts I have a feeling that we will still see him around. We discuss the positive impact that we think Josh will bring to the guest experience in the coming years. We also talk about the other cooperate shuffling that has gone on this week at Disney. We also noticed that things seem to be picking up over at the Star Wars galactic Starcruiser construction site. Also, we now have masks in our spreadshirt store! check them out.
Episode 267: Today we cover some of the rapidly changing Disney news. It seems like any time we cover the news lately, that something changes the next day. We cover the reopening of Shanghai Disneyland and how that went this week. We discuss the opening of Disney Springs on May 20th and the growing list of establishments that will open next week. Hamilton is coming to Disney+ on July 3rd! We also cover some of the smaller news stories like some facts about the Flight of Passage pre-show, and the old Food Rocks show that used to be at Epcot. We also do our fair share of speculating just when will the parks in the U.S. reopen?
Episode 239: We recorded this week’s episode a little early because it is a busy week for us all. Jon is currently visiting Walt Disney World this week and will have a trip report soon. In the meantime we discuss some of the recent Disney news like, the 911 tapes from the Skyliner incident and the ride refurbishment schedule for early next year. We have a discussion on Disney movies and which upcoming movie will we see next in the theater? We also discuss some more things coming to Disney+ that has us very excited! Especially the Imagineering Story docuseries.
Episode 233: In this episode Jon is coming to us live from Gran Destino Tower. He took some time out from his trip to talk some Disney news with us and give us some live updates from the ground at Walt Disney World. We discuss some construction updates and Get Jon’s thoughts on Galaxy’s Edge. Look for a more detailed trip report coming up!
Episode 196 – Disney News – March 18, 2019
Today’s News topics:
- Opening Dates for Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge
- Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run will be the only attraction on opening day
- Disney+ Streaming Service will include entire Disney film library
- Walt Disney World Ticket Prices have increased for this coming holiday season
- Demolition work has started on the old River Country site
- The former Wonders of Life pavilion has started the transformation into the new Play pavilion
- Highlights from the Walt Disney World maintenance report
- Inside look at Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy
- Water Parks will now have dedicated Bus Transportation from resorts
- My Disney Experience App Issues with Fast Pass Plus
- Magic Kingdom Guest Experience Team is now permanent