In Episode 130, Jon and I have a discussion on Disney Trip planning…specifically, Walt Disney World and Disney Cruise Line. We give our strategies on planning fast passes, dining reservations, and what items that are helpful to bring on a Disney vacation. We give some insight on what we believe are important things to consider when Disney trip planning. We’ve both booked Disney vacations on short notice and also up to a year in advance so we have you covered!
This week’s news topics include:
- Disney Considers having John Lasseter return
- Toy Story Magic Bands released
- It is rumored that Disney Cruise Line is looking to buy a second private Island
- Toy Story Midway Mania is back at full capacity at Hollywood Studios
- Main Street theater project is on indefinite hold and no long in future plans
- New details on the space themed restaurant at EPCOT
- Update on Disney Skyliner construction
- Solo: A Star Wars story has a fairly low score among critics
- Galaxy’s Edge opening time frame announced for Disney Land and Disney World
- 2017 Them Park Attendance numbers have been released.
Today’s episode is part 3 of Jon’s trip report from his Disney Cruise/Walt Disney World vacation. Jon walks us through his final day at sea and goes over the various activities that are available on a Day at Sea on a Disney Cruise. Next he talks about his experience at The Beach Club Villas as well as some dinning reviews at EPCOT. On the Last day of his trip Jon talks about riding Flight of Passage and gives his review of the attraction. He concludes his trip report with an experience he had with the customer service at the Beach Club that included an ambulance ride over to Celebration hospital. Tune in for the details.
Continuing where we left off in Episode 43, Jon takes us through the next two days of his trip. This episode includes information on the dining options on a Disney Cruise as well as the day at Castaway Cay. Jon walks us through the Pirate Day activities on the cruise which includes the Pirates themed dining menu and ending the night with Pirates themed fireworks at sea. Look for Part 3 coming up next.
Jon is back from his Walt Disney World/Disney Cruise vacation. Today we talk through the first few days of his trip which started with a day at the Magic Kingdom including the Christmas Party. The second day Jon walks through the first day of the cruise. Look for Part 2 coming up in the next episode.