Episode 363: Jon and I catch up on the Disney news of the past month. With all of our recent trips it we haven’t talked much about the latest news. I was impressed by the Indiana Jones merch that came out this month. If only these movie props could’ve been around when I was 10 years old! The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue has now officially reopened, We discuss what is new, what is the same and is it still a good value? There’s a lot of meet and greets returning over the summer. Things are slowly returning back. Christmas time this year is going to be a lot more like 2019! Except for the price tag 🙁 The Disney Wish made it into port but will it be ready for it’s first sailing? All this and more!
Episode 316: In this episode we talk some Disney news and then preview an upcoming trip to Walt Disney World this weekend! We start with some Disneyland news…Soon out of state guests will be welcomed back. Also, Disneyland’s newly reimagined Jungle Cruise will be opening in July. The big news of the week out of Disneyland however, is that the Spiderman Adventure attraction will require a boarding group once it opens. This means that guests will have to choose between Spidey and Rise of the resistance at the start of the day. In Disney World news, we continue to see restrictions lifted and talks of capacity expanded. It looks like Minnie Vans could be returning and the monorail had a Badger problem. After the news, Jason and I discuss our upcoming trip this very weekend to Walt Disney World. We are trying out a DVC resort and are staying together in a 2 bedroom villa. Look out for us on social media this weekend!
Here are the news topics discussed today…
- Additional cast members have been stationed at resorts in order to better collect parking fees
- The main entrance to Hollywood Studios is moving to Osceola Parkway
- Johnny Depp will no longer be part of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise
- New Pins/Merchandise release for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Star Wars Path of the Jedi is now on seasonal status at Hollywood Studios
- Minnie Van services now offered to Port Canaveral
- Tony’s Town Square has an expensive add-on for the Christmas Party
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is coming to Disneyland?
Today’s News Topics!
- Will the Disney Skyliner not have air conditioning?
- 2 Disney Golf courses have added a Mickey shaped bunker
- Several Longtime “citizen’s of Hollywood” are being let go at Hollywood Studios
- The Star Wars stage show at Hollywood Studios will be closed for 5 weeks
- Complimentary zip-lock bags for your electronics coming soon to splash mountain
- Price change for Minnie Vans Confirmed
- Is a Marry Poppins spinner ride coming to Epcot?
- Move it, Shake it, Dance it, Play it street party is ending at Magic Kingdom
- Hong Kong Disneyland re-opened after being closed for a Typhoon
- Illuminations will be replaced at Epcot next summer
Video Link: Disneyland 1956
Today’s News topics include:
- Disney Springs area hotels are getting Disney resort benefits through 2019
- Disney After Hours Extends Into 2019
- New Details Released for Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin’s Third Hotel Tower
- Rumored opening date revealed for Ratatouille Ride at Epcot
- New “Per Mile” Pricing Model for Minnie Van Service Being Introduced
- Stark Industries Takes Over “A Bug’s Land” at Disney California Adventure
- Spaceship Earth was closed for leaking water…Rumored to receive update
- Walt Disney World Cast Members New Union Contract, Raising Wages To $15 An Hour
Today’s news topics include:
- Bugs Land Closing Date
- Club 33 photo leaked (link)
- (Rumor) a bar could be coming to Mickey and Friends Parking deck Disneyland
- Comcast officially backs out of 21st Century Fox acquisition
- Toy story land dealing with new issues
- James Gunn fired from Guardian’s 3 because of old tweets
- New Magic Band Touch-points at Walt Disney World
- Minnie van expands service to Port Canaveral
- Q2 injury report for Florida Theme Parks
Today’s news topics include:
- Infinity War breaks opening weekend box office record
- Bob Gurr believes that Walt Disney World is getting new monorails
- Navi River journey re-opens after being closed for 3 straight Days
- Disney announces their upcoming movie release dates
- Minnie Vans are now available at all Walt Disney World resorts
- The new Queue for Dumbo opens at Disneyland
- New attractions are coming along at Tokyo Disneyland
- An update on Walt Disney’s Plane (From our Hollywood Studios Episode)
And Much More!
Today’s news topics include:
- New Monorail Trains coming to Walt Disney World (Rumor)
- Fast Pass Plus selections are now available for Toy Story Land
- Minnie Vans are now permanent at Walt Disney World
- Epcot France pavilion construction update
- Tokyo Disneyland will have an expansion but no 3rd gate
- Guests are no longer able to transfer Fast Passes
Today on the show, I go over the highlights of my 9 day March trip to Walt Disney World. I talk about staying at an off property hotel…(Hilton Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs). I got to explore Disney Springs while I was there so I give my thoughts on the dinning and shopping options that are available. I then stayed for a few days at the Dolphin hotel where I had a different experience than I did the last time I stayed there. I also, tried the Minnie van service so I give a short review on that. I give an overview of the Flower & Garden festival and I finally got to experience Flight of Passage at Pandora!
Today’s Disney news topics include:
- Toy story land’s opening date
- Minnie Van service price increase
- Black Panther has major box office success
- New concept art for Disneyland’s new hotel
- Talking Mickey at the Magic Kingdom may have an official closing date