Episode 429: Welcome back to another episode of “Traveling with the Mouse.” As the holiday season twinkles into full swing, we’ve got some festive surprises and insightful discussions lined up for you. First up, we’re thrilled to reveal our new holiday logo this week! It’s a merry blend of Disney magic and festive joy, perfect for getting into the spirit of the season. And here’s an extra treat: in celebration of Black Friday, we’re offering a special 30% off on all our merchandise, featuring the new logo. Mark your calendars and get ready to add some Disney holiday flair to your wardrobe! Link to our shop. Next, we dive into the first night of Jollywood Nights at Hollywood Studios. While we were brimming with excitement for this new ticketed event, it seems the opening night had its share of hiccups. From long lines to technical snags, we dissect what went down and what it means for the future of this holiday extravaganza. When then share our top 3 picks on a variety of Disney World topics. From the most thrilling rides and best-hidden dining spots to the top drinks at Epcot, our lists are packed with personal insights, tips, and maybe a few surprises. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
In this special Christmas episode of Traveling with The Mouse we are discussing our favorite Disney Christmas experiences (past and present). We look back on our first experiences with Christmas at Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line and Disneyland in California. We also discuss the experiences that are no longer available as well as things that we want to do in the future. We cover all of the various Christmas activities that you can enjoy at Walt Disney World including the resorts! Lastly, we talk about what we would do if we spent Christmas Day at Walt Disney World. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
Today’s news topics:
- Christmas is in full swing at Disney Parks
- New air body dryers at grizzly River Run feature Humphrey the Bear From Classic Disney Cartoons
- Tom Hanks Says Emotional Toy Story 4 Ending Will Be ‘A Moment In History’
- Your Google Home Mini Can Be Turned Into A Google Home Mickey
- Disney Releases five new magic band colors
- Woman leaves newborn baby with another guest at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Construction to begin soon on the new hotel tower near Swan & Dolphin
- Disney After Hours events now offered at Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom
- Full line-ups for the candle light processional
- Schedule for the ABC Christmas specials has been released
- Construction walls have come down in front of the Chinese theater at Hollywood Studios
In Episode 29 we take you through a lot of the different Christmas festivities going on at the Walt Disney World Resort this holiday season. We cover the different decorations and activities at the Parks, Resorts, and Disney Springs. There’s a lot of hidden gems to discover by exploring the entire Walt Disney World resort during the Christmas season. What are some of your favorite holiday activities at Disney? Let us know.