Today we conclude our walk through the parks series with part 2 of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park. This episode includes a walk through of Asia, Africa and Pandora. As usual we discuss the rides, attractions, shows, shopping and dinning options in each area. We go through detail of everything that Pandora has to offer so if you are planning a trip and want to include Animal Kingdom in your plans I highly recommend listening to the section on Pandora. We cover everything you need to know!
In today’s news episode of Traveling With The Mouse we cover the following topics
- The 2nd Trailer for Solo: A Star Wars Story has been released
- Toy Story 4 release date confirmed
- Kristen Bell confirms that she has recorded her part in Frozen 2
- Pandora Utility Suit debuts at Animal Kingdom
- The Grand Floridian cancels 30th anniversary gala
- Marvel has released the first clip from Infinity War
- Crossroads Shopping Center by Disney World to Close
Today’s episode is part 3 of Jon’s trip report from his Disney Cruise/Walt Disney World vacation. Jon walks us through his final day at sea and goes over the various activities that are available on a Day at Sea on a Disney Cruise. Next he talks about his experience at The Beach Club Villas as well as some dinning reviews at EPCOT. On the Last day of his trip Jon talks about riding Flight of Passage and gives his review of the attraction. He concludes his trip report with an experience he had with the customer service at the Beach Club that included an ambulance ride over to Celebration hospital. Tune in for the details.