Episode 302: Today we revisit our strategy for our first challenge run and we discuss how much we learned from that experience! Looking back on it is pretty funny to hear, knowing what we know today. The inexperience shows in the clips that we play from that episode (episode 192). We have learned so much since then, but it takes knowledge and experience to be a good challenge runner. We also discuss some of the latest Disney news but there wasn’t that much this week. The contemporary is getting new rooms, The Key to the World cards look a lot like the luggage tags we used to get and a super bowl champ made a visit to Walt Disney World. Jason and I will be at Disney World this week so look for a trip report next week.
Today’s news topics include:
- Justice department approves of Disney’s bid for 20th Century Fox
- Nets have been placed above walkways on Swiss Family Treehouse
- $299 event at Pixar Pier…was it worth the price?
- The Disney Play App is now available
- Toy Story Land opening day saw large crowds
- Disney is working on new technology to simulate Star Wars laser blasts
- It’s rumored that Disney is also working on hologram technology for Galaxy’s Edge
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy to open at Hollywood Studios in 2019
- New Image Unveiled for Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Incredibles 2 holds the number 2 spot at the box office
- New permits reveal how Star Wars hotel will connect to Galaxy’s Edge
- New photos suggest that construction is beginning on Mission Space restaurant
- Disney’s Magical Express buses will get a new look
- New interactive Coco exhibit debuts at the Mexico pavilion
Today we give our review for the Incredibles 2! The first 8 minutes is spoiler free so if you haven’t seen it yet you can pause it there. The rest of the time we spend going through the different parts of the movie that stood out to us for various reasons. We also give our thoughts on whether or not you should bring younger children to see this movie. There are some scenes that can be intense for some viewers and if you or anyone in your family have certain medical conditions be aware that there is a pretty intense strobe effect in the film. Overall we enjoyed it and we think you will too.