Episode 300: We made it to 300 Episodes! We take a trip down memory lane and discuss our earliest Disney memories and what got us hooked! As a way of celebrating we are going to give away a Traveling with the Mouse Shirt! Click Here to Enter First we do cover some news. There was a few big stories this week like the announcement that current Disneyland passholders will now be called legacy passholders. The PeopleMover refurbishment is delayed yet again. The Jungle cruise will be seeing some significant changes in the near future. Primeval whirl is starting to be dismantled or at least it seems that way. We also (mainly me) discuss our favorite bathrooms in the parks. I for one am a big fan of the companion bathrooms. We wrap up the episode by each explaining what keeps us coming back to Disney today. Here’s to 300 more episodes!
Today marks our one year anniversary! Time sure does fly when you are having fun! On this episode we talk about the latest Disney news and rumors.
The topics are:
- New Antman based attraction coming to Hong Kong Disneyland
- Chicken Guy is set to open this month at Disney Springs
- Disney plans to remove all plastic straws by mid-2019
- Is Disney designing a new app to help guests take photos?
- Ziploc is now the official sponsor of Splash Mountain
- Disney announces casting for live action Lady and the Tramp movie
- Fox board approved of Disney acquisition in less than 15 minutes
- Disney is developing a flexible speaker that can be hidden in objects
- Cast announced for Star Wars episode 9
- V.I.Passholder event details announced for Magic Kingdom
- New permits hint at major changes coming to illuminations at EPCOT
- DVC members can enter the park 2 hours earlier for the Halloween Party
- Pet friendly policy has been made permanent at select Walt Disney World resorts
- Production has begun on the new Jungle Cruise film
- New spaceship installed at Galaxy’s Edge
Today marks the start of a new series where we are going to go through each land of the parks and talk in detail about them. We will go through the history of the land, the attractions, shops, restaurants and the theme. Today’s episode is all about Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom in Florida. We talk about our favorite attractions and our memories of this land through the years. Stay tuned for next Friday as we will be discussing Frontierland.