In today’s episode, we continue where we left off in our tour of Disney’s Hollywood studios. We cover Grand Avenue, Commissary Lane, Pixar Place and the Animation courtyard. We also preview Toy Story Land and go through the menu at Woody’s Lunchbox (the new quick service location that is opening soon). If you aren’t familiar with the series…Every Friday we have been taking a walk-through of every land at the Walt Disney World parks and discuss the past and present rides, attractions, shows, shopping and dinning options that are available. Next Friday we will wrap up Hollywood Studios!
In today’s news episode of Traveling With The Mouse we cover the following topics
- The 2nd Trailer for Solo: A Star Wars Story has been released
- Toy Story 4 release date confirmed
- Kristen Bell confirms that she has recorded her part in Frozen 2
- Pandora Utility Suit debuts at Animal Kingdom
- The Grand Floridian cancels 30th anniversary gala
- Marvel has released the first clip from Infinity War
- Crossroads Shopping Center by Disney World to Close
Today’s news topics include:
- First On-Ride Image Revealed of Millennium Falcon Attraction
- Toy Story Mania will not have FP+ available for a Month
- Land Permit filed for Star Wars Hotel
- My Disney Experience app will be able to unlock hotel room door
Plus we give our thoughts to a theory that the Star Wars hotel will be operated like a cruise ship.
Today we discuss the latest Disney news and we give our picks on a viral Disney vs. Pixar March madness bracket that is making the rounds on the internet. Click Here to view the bracket and follow along with us and let us know if you agree or disagree with our selection as the winner!