Episode 239: We recorded this week’s episode a little early because it is a busy week for us all. Jon is currently visiting Walt Disney World this week and will have a trip report soon. In the meantime we discuss some of the recent Disney news like, the 911 tapes from the Skyliner incident and the ride refurbishment schedule for early next year. We have a discussion on Disney movies and which upcoming movie will we see next in the theater? We also discuss some more things coming to Disney+ that has us very excited! Especially the Imagineering Story docuseries.
Today’s news topics:
- Disney caught up in theme park lawsuit against 20th century fox
- It’s rumored that Winnie the Pooh may be replaced at Shanghai Disneyland
- Renderings of new tower rooms at Coronado Springs resort
- Estimated ride times on the Disney Skyliner
- Walt Disney World Railroad will close December 3rd
- New Trailer for live action Lion King released
- Ralph breaks the box office this weekend
- Keanu Reeves will be in Toy Story 4
- Rumor, Disney hasn’t ordered new monorails?