Episode 368: This episode marks the 5 year anniversary of Traveling with the Mouse! We go back to our first episode ever and revisit the content of that episode. It just so happened that our first episode was right after D23 in 2017. A lot of big announcements were made that year. We take a look back and see what we think about the current state of things 5 years later. We also try and preview this year’s D23 with what we think could be announced. We also really hope to be surprised by something because there is not a lot of hype surrounding the Parks panel this year. The only thing we feel will be announced is the opening date for Tron. We give our thoughts on what we hope will be talked about, like finishing Epcot, Play pavilion, and a Dinoland re-theme to name a few.
Episode 171 – News 12/20/18
Today’s news topics:
- Float Collapse in Disneyland’s Christmas Parade causes Santa to fall out
- World of Color at Disney California Adventure will not re-open until 2019
- Liberty Square Riverboat will finally return to Magic Kingdom on Dec 22
- 3 Disney Cast members have been arrested for separate incidents recently
- Monorail Lime receives it’s retro pain scheme
- Disney Purchases a 965 acre ranch southwest of Celebration in Florida
- Imageworks exhibits are being removed at Epcot to make way for Meet & Greets
- New Pathway to Hollywood Studios entrance is open
- Tokyo Disneyland has been ranked by Instagram as the happiest place on earth
Episode 81 – Future World West
Today we continue our series of walking through each land of the Disney Parks. This episode we tackle future world west at Epcot. This includes the Seas, Land, and Imagination Pavilions. We also cover all of the dining and character meeting locations on this side of the park. Next week we will start our journey around world showcase but which side will we start on? Find out next week!
Episode 61 – Top 5 Classic Epcot attractions
This episode is all about classic EPCOT attractions. These are the original attractions to the park as well as ones that opened within the park’s first few years. Many of these attractions are no longer open or have been completely changed. We go through each of them and give our picks for top 5 classic EPCOT attractions. Which ones do you think will be in our top 5?