Episode 283: Disney released a plethora of discounts for the fall this week but are the discounts really that impressive? We give our take on several different options for a fall discount. The Polynesian Village resort is going to close until next summer and is going to receive a Moana makeover…Just how far will Disney go? Do they know the way? Will they be saying You’re Welcome after this is over? We hope so. In sad news, Chadwick Boseman passed away this week. We talk about what this means to the future of the Black Panther film franchise. Disneyland may begin their phased reopening sometime later this month and they just started construction on their version of Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway. Disney World Annual Passholders have started receiving their “Thank You” magnets (one per household). Disney is also selling a $600 box set of NBA themed magic bands. Will anyone actually buy this?
Episode 209: Today we are discussing everything from summer discounts to the new additions coming to Hollywood Studios!
- A variety of new discounts for this summer have been released
- New Details in Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Special treats menu has been released for the Disney Villains after hours event
- Rumor: Disney may be planning an interchangeable “black box” type attraction
- New table service restaurant is coming to Toy Story Land!
FYI News stories:
- Special Star Wars activities planned for May 4th
- Avengers End Game is breaking all kinds of box office records
- Phantom Manor has finally re-opened
- New Rule changes for Disney Parks are now in effect
Today’s news topics are:
- Ticket price increase at Walt Disney World
- Hollywood Studios name will remain for the “Foreseeable Future”
- New concept art for Toy Story land
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway will open in 2019
- Discounts for Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World
- New details for Star Wars hotel
Picking the right Disney resort for your vacation can be a difficult task. Jon and I give our choices for the best Disney resort in some categories that we came up with. We also give our advice on how far out to book your resort and some ways to get a room discount. Let us know what resort is your favorite.
Today we reveal our favorite places to shop at Walt Disney World. We give your our thoughts on the best shopping locations at all of the parks as well as the resorts and Disney Springs. Our favorite shops are typically ones that have unique merchandise, have excellent theming, or a great location. Some shops may even have all 3! Speaking of Shopping, TODAY (11/3/2017) is the last day to get 20% off your order of Traveling With The Mouse gear at our Spreadshirt store. Use the coupon code 20wishes to get your discount!