Episode 328: Today we discuss the latest Disney news and we tease a trip report from Jason! I say tease because don’t actually get to it. Why? well, Jason fell asleep while doing the show. See if you can spot when it happens. Before all of that excitement, we start the show by mancrushing on Josh D’amaro. (hence, the title of the episode) We also discuss the new additions to the parks for the 50th anniversary. Ratatouille had a bit of a fender bender that caused some delay during the passholder previews. Lightning Lane signs continue to replace the old Fast pass+ signs. Expedition Everest will undergo its lengthiest refurbishment next year. We hope it is to fix the yeti but Jason places a wager that it won’t happen. Let’s hold him to it but only if he’s wrong. Creations gift shop is suppose to open in a few days at Epcot but will Club Cool?
Today’s News Topics include:
- Slinky Dog Dash Coaster Tails have been removed because of Safety Concerns
- New concept art for Riviera Resort
- Disney releases the music of Pandora album
- New details about Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge
- Bob Iger Reveals the opening time frame for Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge
- The Disney CEO is in some hot water on Social Media after comments about attractions in the Parks
- Disneyland increases ticket prices…again
Today we conclude our walk through the parks series with part 2 of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park. This episode includes a walk through of Asia, Africa and Pandora. As usual we discuss the rides, attractions, shows, shopping and dinning options in each area. We go through detail of everything that Pandora has to offer so if you are planning a trip and want to include Animal Kingdom in your plans I highly recommend listening to the section on Pandora. We cover everything you need to know!