Episode 304: Today we play a game of Would you rather? Disney Edition! We came up with several scenarios with varying levels of weirdness they we have to choose between. We had fun coming up with difficult choices to try and stump each other with. So look for choices that include rafts, skyliner, monorail and fastpass! Before we get into all of the fun we do go over some news stories for the week. There isn’t a whole lot to report but there’s always construction updates to give from Walt Disney World and even Disneyland has some to report. Let’s hope that they Taste of Disney event out there will help give the Californians a much needed Disney fix! It also looks like Disney is looking for a hotel manager for the new Star Wars Galactic Star Cruiser. Speaking of Cruises, the Disney Cruise line is cancelling more sailings through most of the summer.
Episode 291: The Hurricane slowed us down a little bit this week but better late than never to discuss the latest Disney News. Today we cover more of the depressing layoffs news within the Disney Parks. This week the majority of the performance cast members have been laid off. There’s still drama out in California but Disney is being creative by using some of California Adventure park as a retail space. Rise of the resistance saw a few new changes roll out this week. More maintenance projects have been announced and some have been delayed yet again. Bob Chapek finally responds to Senator Elizabeth Warren’s letter from a couple of weeks ago. Also, we have some new merchandise! If you believe that the Tom Sawyer Island Rafts are a “Ride” then we have the merch for you! Visit our Spreadshirt store to check it out!
Episode 258: On Today’s show Jason took an impromptu visit to Disneyland in California! He gives us a live trip report as he is experiencing Disneyland for the first time. Apologies in advance for the audio quality of this episode…We had to sacrifice some quality in order to bring in Jason live at Disneyland. We did discuss some news including the new Chewie mode for Smuggler’s Run that is breaking the Disney internet, Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway ride-through details and the New Disney Cruise-line Itineraries for 2021. Don’t worry, we will cover the big news that broke this week soon!
It’s our second episode of the day! In all of the valentines day fun we didn’t want to miss out on the news so here are the topics that we cover today.
- Casey Jr. Circus Splash n Play area is finally under refurbishment
- Coco street show coming to Epcot for the flower and Garden Festival
- New details on lounge opening at Rivera Resort reveals a Disney connection
- More dates added for the Early Morning Magic event at Magic Kingdom
- You can no longer modify dinning reservations on the My Disney Experience app
- Skyliner gondola testing can now be seen by guests
- The return date is set for World of Color at Disney California adventure
- Former Disney CEO and Walt Disney’s Son-In-Law passes away at age 85
- New Trailer for the Live Action Aladdin released
- Kevin from the movie UP is now a live character at Animal Kingdom
- Cinderella’s Carriage will be out at Magic Kingdom for Valentines photo opp
- Wreck it Ralph meet and greet now open in it’s new location at Epcot
- Park hours at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom have been extended for March and April
- New permanent security structure coming to the pathway checkpoint between Magic Kingdom and Contemporary
- Disney after Dark returns this year at Disneyland Resort with a Marvel Theme
In Today’s episode we give a general comparison of Disneyland to Walt Disney World! In previous episodes we compared attractions from Disneyland to the ones at Walt Disney World but today we compare and contrast the parks as a whole. We discuss the geographical location of each park and things like the weather at Disneyland vs Disney World. We also get into things like the queue lines and some of the more subtle differences between the two. While we agree that Disneyland and Magic Kingdom are similar…we also agree that there’s enough differences that it is definitely worth visiting them both!
Happy New Year! Today we start off the new year by previewing all of the new Disney related things coming in 2018. We preview what things we know are coming to the Disney Parks this year. specifically, Toy Story Land in Walt Disney World and Pixar Pier in Disney’s California Adventure Park. We also preview the new Disney movies that will hit theaters this year. What are you most looking forward to in 2018?