Today on the show we list the pros and cons of the Disney Moderate and Value Resorts! We hope that this episode (and last week’s episode) will be helpful if you are trying to decide which Disney resort is right for you. (Also, We realized that we left out Animal Kingdom Lodge from the last episode so we include it as well. As we found out with the deluxe resorts there are conveniences that come along with them but with a hefty price tag. The Moderate and Value resorts have a much more reasonable price tag but with that you are giving up some of those deluxe conveniences. We hope that this series of episodes will help you weigh the pros and cons of the Disney resorts to find the one that is just right for you!
Today’s news topics are:
- Walt Disney World Raises Snack Item Prices
- the Former Disney Junior Live is will soon be the Disney Junior Dance Party at Hollywood Studios
- PizzeRizzo is going to seasonal operation
- Sebastian’s Bistro is now taking reservations at Caribbean Beach Resort
- Stitch’s Great Escape officially closed for good
- Earl of Sandwich re-opens and Disneyland’s Downtown Disney
- New Southbound Flyover ramp on World Drive will open soon
- Jake meet and greet is ending at Hollywood Studios
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch will not be closed forever but will re-open in 2019
- New Details Released for the Millennium Falcon Ride..Will it have low capacity?
- First look at newly remodeled rooms at All Star Movies resort